— On Fri, 3/29/13, Harry Anderson wrote:
From: Harry Anderson
Subject: Salesforce developer position in Alpharetta, GA
Greetings from Pyramid Consulting, we have the below job opportunity and would be glad to know your availability.
Position: Salesforce developer (W2 only).
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 6+ months to 2.5 years contract
This is a Software Systems Engineer (IT) not Admin position, we are using the Admin template to get the correct bill rate range
Sales Force.com developer
The developer will be responsible for setting up a new instance for Contact Management. We have an existing application for Contact Management and the developer will have to rebuild existing functionality or build new functionality. The developer will be required to create new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns. Also will develop and maintain visualforce, AppExchanges, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred Computer Science)
• Salesforce.com Certification is strongly preferred
• Experience with Visualforce and APEX
• Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture
• Experience writing SOQL and SOSL queries
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications and presentation skills
• Precise attention to detail
• Team player with a selfless attitude
Thanks and Regards,
Sr Resourcing Executive
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
SEI-CMMI Level 3
Direct # 678 922 1457
USA | UK | India
MBE Host for the 2011 NMSDC Annual Conference (October 30 to November 2, 2011 – Georgia World Congress Center – Atlanta, GA)
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.