— On Thu, 3/28/13, Dan Hill wrote:
From: Dan Hill
Subject: Salesforce Developer Opportunity in Chicago!
My name is Dan and I’m an IT recruiter at Bluewolf, the nation’s leading technology consulting firm and premiere IT resourcing agency. Our position in the industry gives us the ability to match top Media, Finance, and Retail companies with the best and brightest…YOU!
There is immediate need for your expertise! One of our clients has an open position we think you could be great fit for.
JOB TITLE: Salesforce Developer
Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Month Contract-to-Hire
– Manage the full software development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment, including multiple concurrent projects.
– Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups.
– Create and maintain up-to-date documentation of all Salesforce.com configurations, customizations, and integrations.
– Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
– Provide detail design and documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration and custom development.
– Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information based upon requirements analyses.
– Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies developing custom business logic in APEX.
– Experience with integrating cloud-based applications.
Please Send All Resumes to Dan.Hill@Bluewolf.com
Why bill with Bluewolf? We treat our consultants like one of us. Join our pack.
What differentiates us…
Consultant Relations Team of support
Consultant Appreciation/Networking Events
Onsite client events
NEW – Referral Program to earn money
We are proud to announce that after a successful first year of our Consultant Relations Program, we are now launching our Referral Program. Bring us new business and get extra cash in your pocket! Contact email@example.com for more information.
Technical Recruiter, Bluewolf
155 N. Wacker Dr., Suite 1680, Chicago, IL 60606
Bluewolf’s Candidate Commitment:
We are contacting you for a real job requirement
We do not conduct fake interviews
We will not ask you for references unless you are being considered for a job
We will give you feedback the moment we get it from our customer
We NEVER subcontract. All of our customers are the end user
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.