— On Mon, 3/18/13, Laura Robinson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
From: Laura Robinson <email@example.com>
Subject: W2 Only – Salesforce Developer Needed in Richardson, TX
Date: Monday, March 18, 2013, 10:54 AM
Thank you for taking the time to read about this great opportunity. My name is Laura Robinson and I’m an IT recruiter at NTT DATA Inc., the 6th largest Global IT Integrator in the world.
I am currently working on an assignment for a Salesforce Developer (W2 Only) in Richardson, TX and I was hoping you or someone you know may be interested. Below you will find information regarding our company as well as a description for an opportunity with one of our premier clients.
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 6+ months, possible temp to perm
Please note: This role can only accept W2 candidates that are able to work for any employer in the US.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a Word copy of your resume and targeted pay rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Salesforce.com Developer will be involved in complex Salesforce.com development & enhancement projects. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, and implementing and maintaining Salesforce.com features and functions in response to business needs.
The individual in this position will have the ability to conceptualize creative solutions that are consistent with the businesses requirements, its enterprise architecture, and the intended usage and capabilities of Salesforce.com. In addition to working directly with the Sales and Support teams, this person will also work with other areas of the business to identify practical solutions to system and process needs through existing and/or new business systems technology. Responsibility for the administration and ongoing support of Salesforce.com in cooperation with the business will also be part of this role.
Essential Job Functions
• Work with business and functional teams to gather requirements, design quality solutions, and create development specifications. (Agile environment)
• Develop and configure the Salesforce.com instances and Force.com applications.
• Provide on-going support of existing SFDC instances containing Sales and integrated applications.
• Clearly communicate project expectations and solutions to team members and business users.
• Contribute to the overall application design and layout.
• Evaluate data entry, import processes and ensure proper data quality standards exist for the CRM applications.
• Work with (on and offshore teams), functional leads to transform new requirements into design and implementation.
• Responsible for unit testing for new enhancements and/or fixes and system integration.
• Work effectively in a team environment consisting of project leads, technical leads, developers, contractors, business analysts, support staff and/or system users.
• Follow SDLC process and help realize application performance maturation.
• Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
• Capable of recommending alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis.
• Four years college degree in a technical or business field of study.
• Certified Force.com Developer/Advanced Developer is highly desirable
• Certified Force.com Administrator/Advanced Administrator is optional
• Extensive experience with Salesforce.com, APEX, and Visualforce (including custom advanced controllers)
• 3+ years of custom development within Force.com; experience in sales and service cloud
• 5+ years of experience with the full life-cycle of service-oriented architecture (SOA) including XML, SOAP, and WSDL technologies Demonstrated work experience in working with diverse set of users E.g. Sales , Back office personnel and management
• Past experience in highly customized SFDC Environment – developing, administering and providing customizations
• Exposure/hands on experience with a variety of CRM technologies a plus
• Strong business knowledge in Sales Force Automation, Opportunity/Lead management, Quote, Case Management and Customer portal functionalities
• 5+ years object oriented programming experience using Java, C# or a similar language
• Proficient in writing Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) queries
• Good understanding of Salesforce governance limits and ability to brainstorm workarounds
• Advanced knowledge of data management (including Data Loader)
• Experienced in integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce.com
• Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology
• Experience packaging and promoting code between environments
• Working knowledge of network protocols and common services including HTTP, FTP, TCP and email
• Excellent unit testing abilities with strong attention to detail
• Experience with an integration tool such as Cast Iron or Boomi is a plus but not required
• Business Analyst skills and experience with business systems a plus
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels
• Strong capabilities performing independently and as part of a cross-functional team in a fast paced environment
• Ability to effectively work within a geographically diverse team
• Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
• Experience with extract, transformation and load tools
• Knowledge of Batch Apex and Scheduled Jobs
We are dedicated to working with a wide range of IT consultants, as an example corp/corp and W-2 hourly contractors; and we offer competitive benefits for candidates applying as W-2 contractors:
Benefits available for W-2 contractors only:
W-2 Employee Assistance Program
Accident Insurance- Workers’ Compensation Insurance and Business Travel Insurance
Healthcare Reimbursement Account Programs
College Savings Plan
Corporate Mortgage Program
If you or someone you know may be interested, please email me at email@example.com or call (781) 347-9389.
Laura Robinson | Technical Recruiter | NTT DATA, Inc.| w. +(781) 347-9389 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Learn more at www.nttdata.com/americas
1099 Hingham Street, Rockland, MA, 02370
If this message reached you out of error, I apologize for the inconvenience and welcome you to visit our http://americas.nttdata.com/careers/.
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to MISI. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.