— On Fri, 3/29/13, Diana Rossi wrote:
From: Diana Rossi
Subject: Salesforce Business Analyst and/or Developer – Contract Position – Phoenix, AZ
I came across your resume in our database. I have an immediate need for a talented Salesforce Developer OR Salesforce Business Analyst – Senior (6+ yrs) that brings experience in the Insurance INDUSTRY. Both positions are a 6-12 month contract opportunity with long-term potential and are located in Phoenix, AZ.
Please review the below job description for both positions and contact me asap.
The Salesforce Developer has primary responsibility for coding VisualForce . This person will be the primary developer on the project and will assist in training other IT developers in Salesforce development technologies.
– Participate in requirements gathering, design, review and planning.
– Design, prototype, document, build, test and deploy Visualforce components integrated into our existing website.
– Design, prototype, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, UI’s, workflows, triggers, alerts and reports within Salesforce.
– Build services and scripts to provide bi-directional data transfers (real time and batch) between Salesforce and existing internal systems.
– Assist in the coordination of external vendor development tasks.
– Participate in planning deployment, release and disaster recovery tasks and documentation.
– Experience with Visualforce development.
– 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com development and integration.
– Experience with SQL Server databases.
– Experience participating in large enterprise projects with globally distributed project teams.
The Salesforce Business Analyst – Financial Advisor CRM product requires intense business analysis for success.
Develops and prepares computer systems requirements and develops procedures to process data. Analyzes functional problems and determines techniques and requirements most feasible for processing the data. Prepares definition of functional problems and makes recommendations for equipment and/ or software to deliver solutions. Develops analytical reports or other products.
Graduate degree preferred For Salesforce specifically this role is referred to as Functional Consultant with the following additional skill requirement:
Configuration experience to include one or more of the Salesforce core disciplines whether it be in the Salesforce Modules, Industry Solutions and/or new dimension products Experience in development of project documentation, testing materials and execution, training materials, requirements gathering including downstream and upstream interface requirements and adhering to a project management methodology is a must Experience must span a Salesforce implementation and/or upgrade project Business/domain experience Salesforce certification strongly preferred.
Please email me the most current version of your resume in word format if you are interested in this position.
331 Newman Springs Road
Building 3, 2nd Floor, Suite #350
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Diversant is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firms in the U.S. We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.