— On Fri, 3/15/13, Deepesh Shah wrote:
From: Deepesh Shah
Subject: Salesforce Administrator — Dallas, TX
Date: Friday, March 15, 2013, 5:44 PM
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator. If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references to me.
Rate __________ (W2 / 1099 / Corp- Corp ) (Please mention)
Earliest availability for the assignment :
Earliest availability for the Interview :
Current location :
Are you ready to relocate :
Preferred contact number :
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract
Ongoing system administration, including:
• Manages all security settings and conduct regular security/configuration audits
• Manages all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users. The actual user admin will be performed by the Service Desk.
• Coordinates with Release Management to execute all configuration changes (This may involve simply changing field names or could be a more work-intensive project such a re-mapping fields and field value or doing a record update project that may require tools such as the Sforce Data Loader or Excel Connector .)
• Performs new release evaluations with Business Owner & manages new functionality roll-outs
• Regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
• Performs mass data imports using the API or import tools as requested by Business Users or others
• Manages and implements customization requests by Business Users, including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
• Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
• Maintains the Salesforce mailbox by promptly responding to user questions and requests for administrative support or forwarding on to an Salesforce Area Admin as appropriate
• Develops and maintains API scripts and s-controls to support custom development as needed
• Develops and maintains naming conventions of picklists, report folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability
• Performs manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required
• Modifying the sharing model as required
• Modifying leads and case setup
• Modifying case setup
• Creating and managing email and mail merge templates
• Creating and modifying list views
• Creating custom fields and modifying picklist values
• Importing and updating campaign data
• Creating/Modifying Lead Assignment Rules
• Setting up Useful Links on the Home Page
• Creating Web Integration Links
Primary skills and experience include:
Years of Experience: 2 – 5 years of experience functioning as a Salesforce.com administrator \developer for Enterprise or Unlimited edition (Service, Sales, Marketing) or higher performing all of the following tasks
• Experience administering and developing in a Salesforce.com environment
• Managing enhancement and issues logs and executing necessary development to address requests
• Acting as initial point of contact with internal salesforce.com users for user request, issue resolution, and training
• Implementing and managing various complex sales and service processes
• Administering users in salesforce.com with focus on set up, profiles, roles, and teams
• Extensive data cleansing techniques
• Creating and managing workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers
• Managing data integration processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide training and one on one support end users
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
• Proven ability to independently perform testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com software and system administration
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills and technical expertise.
• Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective
• Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
• Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or
• APEX/trigger development and Visualforce/s-control development a plus
• Salesforce Admin Certification a plus
• Experience working in a sales operation or call center support role is a plus
Thanks and Regards,
Intelliswift Software Inc.
2201 Walnut Ave, #180
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.