———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Prabhu Kannusamy via Monster
Date: Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Subject: Immediate Requirement – Direct Client – Windows System
Engineer – Irving, TX – 6 months Contract to hire
We have an immediate Openings with Our Direct Client for a Long term
Job Title : Windows System Engineer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (describes minimum levels of formal
education, training, and applicable experience required to perform the
Qualified candidates MUST possess the following:
• 5~7 years of systems administration experience on the MicroSoft platform.
• Extensive experience in enterprise class managed services.
• Understanding of and experience with service level agreements and
operational level agreements
• Candidates must hold one of the following MCTS certifications;
Active Directory, Configuration; Network Infrastructure,
Configuration; Applications Infrastructure, Configuration; Windows
Internals. *Exceptions may be made for qualified candidates to obtain
an MCTS certification within 90 days of hire date.
• Experience in supporting I.T. systems and infrastructure in a 24×7
• Experience and expertise supporting Windows Server 2003, 2008,
Windows clustering, IIS, and MS Active Directory in a systems
• Expertise in Windows administration utilizing scripting and other
forms of automation.
• Experience supporting and administering HP, Dell or IBM server and
• Expertise with network troubleshooting at the server level.
• Expertise with DNS, WINS and Windows networking protocols.
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, with logical
problem solving from Layer 1 through Layer 7 of the OSI model.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
• Excellent documentation skills are required.
• Ability to work within change control parameters.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team environment that requires a great deal of
independent thinking and work execution.
• Strong sense of urgency in support of all customers. Ability to
understand business requirements for technical needs and utilize the
business requirements information to prioritize work, develop
solutions, and set urgency for others.
• Ability to track and prioritize work independently, based on
information from customer and service manager.
• Ability to express complex situational information verbally and in
• Ability to establish expected completion dates for work being
performed and provide immediate status updates if the work cannot be
completed by the specified date.
• Ability to follow policies and procedures that dictate minimum
standards for ticket handling, such as customer communication status
updates, timelines for escalation, management communication status
Preferred qualifications include:
• Expertise in Windows Server 2008
• MCSE for Windows Server 2003 (either the Security or Active Directory tracks).
• MCITP for Windows Server 2008 in any of the following areas:
• MCITP: Enterprise Server
• MCITP: Server Administrator
• MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator (Exchange 2007)
Location : Irving, TX
Duration: 6 months Contract to hire.
Thanks & Regards,
Resource Development Manager
Tel : 972 234 0058 x 24
Mobile : 214 662 1956
Fax : 972-234-5732
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.infovision.net
Web : www.infovision.mobi
Letter Value: 6F27D6-1FEF2